- 2 Fennel bulbs sliced very thin
- 1 small onion sliced very thin
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup pork panko
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fennel fronds
Heat oven to 350 F.
Spread the fennel and onion onto a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until soft and fragrant.
Place roasted vegetables into a bowl and toss with cheese, heavy cream, and egg.
Add to a casserole dish and top with pork panko. Split the butter into small pieces and put on top of the pork panko.
Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with fennel fronds and serve hot.
8 Servings: 6g Carbs, 18g Fats, 13g Protein, 245 calories